Clogger Ascend Gen2 Year Round Mid-Weight Chainsaw Pants
If you think Zeros are great then you'll love Ascends. The all new Ascend Gen2 chainsaw pants builds on a Clogger classic with a new streamlined, lighter design and ultra durable construction. This true seasonal pant for the cooler months offers ultra durable construction, water-resistant coverage and a high-back waist design.
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side to allow for movement if a chainsaw strikes.
Outer construction and design
- Durable comfort with high abrasion resistant, stretch upper outer fabric giving ease of movement as well as long-lasting wear.
- FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
- Stay dry with water resistant coverage from the knee down.
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Gathazone© preformed knee system offering reduced bulk and easier movement.
- High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days.
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
- Legendary Clogger fit offering superior comfort and reduced bulk.
Tree people specific detail
- Adjustable cooling using 2 zipped rear vents to help stay cool on warmer days and warm on cooler days.
- 2 zipped hip pockets; 2 zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness.
- Large, zipped back pocket.
- Strong, durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage.
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves.
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing.
- Wide belt loops to fit up to a 2 inch belt.
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability.
- Hi-visibility orange panels.
- Lightweight design, just 2lbs 10 oz (Medium).
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F3325-20 for Canada and exceeds the Worksafe BC standard as set out in their publication, OHS Section 8-21 (2).
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand